Measure Your Finger:
1. Grab a tape measure, length of string or strip of paper.
2. Wrap it around the finger you’ll wear your ring on, consider where on your finger the ring will sit and mark the place where it joins.
3. Lay your string or paper strip on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the length up to the mark. Use the chart to match the measurement to the closest ring size.
1. Choose a ring that already fits your finger well.
2. Measure the interior diameter of the ring in millimeters (mm).
3. Use the measurement chart to match the size of your ring to the closest size in mm.
This visual is for guidance only and the fall may vary from person to person.
|Position||Length (in)||Length (cm)|